The following terms and conditions of this Legal Notice apply to all visitors to the Company's website. SEG Solar Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") reserves the right to amend this Legal Notice from time to time. Please read these terms carefully before using this website, especially terms about disclaimer and Governing Law and Dispute Resolution. Your accessing, browsing, and/or using of this website signifies that you have accepted all the following terms and conditions. If you don't agree with terms and conditions as follows, please immediately stop visiting this website.
1. All information and data in relation to the Company published on this website, including but not limited to text, pictures, data and videos, may be timely, accurate, true and complete through our effort. The Company reserves the right of final interpretation for such information and data. The Company will make its best endeavor to check the information on this website. However, the Company does not make any kind of warranties (for example suitability, correctness, completeness, non-infringement, etc.) to the information on this website. The Company is not liable for any use of such information.
2. The Company may modify and/or adjust the content of this website at any time without notice. If you want to get the latest information, please visit this website regularly.
3. No person is allowed to change any information or content on this website in any way, duplicate or reprint the information for any public or commercial purpose, or use the content of this website for any other illegal acts. Should there be any unauthorized use of any information on this website, the Company reserves the right to hold the person liable.
4. The Company will interact with visitors by providing “Contact Us-Enquiry” section. The Company may regularly or occasionally review the messages submitted by any visitor in the "Contact Us-Enquiry" section of the website. However, the Company will not be liable for the content of such messages. In principle, the Company will not disclose the content of the messages to the public, however, if any message contains any information which is deemed as insulting, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unacceptable for any reason by the Company, the user posting such message shall bear all liabilities resulting therefrom, including but not limited to civil liabilities such as tort and criminal liability. The Company reserves the right to delete such messages. The rights to interpret and/or modify the above terms are vested in the Company.
5. For your convenience, this website may contain links to third-party websites. The third-party websites links do not signify that Company agree with, approve and/or support the contents on the third-party websites, and such links are not for the purpose of publicity or advertisement. The Company makes no warranty to the content of third-party websites, and is not liable for any third-party websites. You should exercise independent judgment as to whether to use third-party websites and their contents.
6. All trademarks, logos, etc. used on this website belong to the Company or the applicable licensor. Without the written consent of the Company, no person can use the trademark, logos, etc. of the Company in any way.
7. All information and content in relation to the Company published on this website are protected by the applicable copyright law. All contents on this Website are copyrighted by the Company or the applicable licensors except those explicitly quoting others' content.
The Company is not liable for any losses such as indirect, special, incidental, punitive and/or consequential losses, losses of profits, data lost or business interruptions, etc., resulting from the use and/or unavailability of this website. The Company is not liable for any negative impact on your computer systems caused by computer viruses or other malware, programs or codes etc., and any system crash or other technical failures of system.
11. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
The interpretation, validity, performance and dispute resolution of this website and the Legal Notice shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. If there is any dispute arising from and/or in connection with this website and/or Legal Notice, you agree to negotiate with the Company amicably at first. Should no settlement be reached through negotiation, the case shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Ningde city, Fujian province.